Please note: Parties of ten or more persons MUST HAVE a permit.
Picnic permit season begins March 1, 2015, all rentals must be done in person at the:
Eisenhower Community Center
700 Speechley Blvd.
Hillside, IL 60162
Business Hours: Monday – Friday from 9am – 5 pm.
Contact: Carla Hubbard at (708) 547-3900 x 4 for rates and available dates.
Memorial Park District Park Occupancy
STEVENSON PARK GROVE #1
ADVENTURE BAY GROVES #3 & #4
#3: Max 120
#4: Max 75
Rules and Regulations:
It is understood that your organization will comply with the laws of the State of Illinois and Memorial Park District regulating the use of park buildings and property.
1. Be responsible for any damages to the buildings, grounds, or equipment.
2. Be responsible for and shall assume liability for all persons participating in your organization’s activity and for all persons in attendance thereof.
3. No alcoholic beverages shall be served on the premises.
4. No amplified music.
5. No one shall be allowed to charge a fee or accept monetary donations or gifts to enter any part of the park/pool, without written permission from the Board of Commissioners.
6. You must vacate the premises at the hours designated on the application.
7. The PERMIT HOLDER must be present at the event.
8. Special permission, with an insurance rider, is needed to erect tents, have amplified music, or bring in outside forms of entertainment such as rides, moonwalks, petting zoo, etc.
9. There are a limited number of tables per grove. Large groups should supply their own additional tables and chairs.
10. A permit allows a group the right to hold its picnic in the park and exclusive use of five tables. It does not give the group exclusive use of the park grounds.
11. All garbage should be placed in containers provided.
IF ANY VIOLATIONS OF THE CONTRACT OCCURS, THE EVENT WILL BE CLOSED DOWN BY THE SECURITY DEPARTMENT AND ALL FEES WILL BE FORFEITED.
A $10 service fee will be applied to all refunds. (This includes picnics canceled due to inclement weather.)